* Duncan Coffey, Polk County: He went 3-for-4 with a home run and two RBIs as the Wildcats beat Cleveland 4-2 in baseball.
* Chris Feemster, Signal Mountain: He was 2-for-3 with a double and drove in a run in the Eagles' 11-3 victory over Grace Academy in the Hurricane Classic.
* Hunter Smith, East Hamilton: His two-hitter led the Hurricanes past Signal Mountain 10-0 in a six-inning game in the Hurricane Classic.
* Spencer Mossburg, Silverdale Baptist Academy: He threw a six-inning two-hitter and went 2-for-3 with a double, an RBI and two runs scored in the Seahawks' 10-0 win over Sale Creek in the Hurricane Classic. He also went 4-for-4 with a double, four RBIs and three runs scored when they defeated Grace Academy 20-1 in a five-inning tournament game.
* Russell Mayes, St. Andrew's-Sewanee: He was 3-for-5, all doubles, and scored the winning run on J.R. Clay's walk with two out in the bottom of the eighth, lifting SAS past Lancaster Christian Academy 10-9.
* Skylar Anderson, Boyd-Buchanan: The pitcher for the Class A Bucs limited Class AAA Walker Valley to five hits in a 5-1 win, shutting out the Mustangs over the first six innings.
* Jordan, Lydia and Hannah Triplett, Polk County: Jordan pitched a two-hitter when the Lady Wildcats edged Harriman 1-0 in the first of two five-inning softball games, then went 2-for-3 with a home run, double and three RBIs in a 7-2 victory in the second game. Lydia doubled in the opener and was 2-for-3 in the second game. Hannah was the winning pitcher in the second game, allowing three hits, and she contributed a single and an RBI.
* Marisa McCalla, Boyd-Buchanan: The Lady Bucs swept Covenant Christian, from Huntsville, Ala., 11-4 in five innings and 18-1 in four. She was 4-for-4 with a triple, seven RBIs and three runs scored in the second game after going 2-for-3 with two RBIs in the first game.
* Savannah Sartain, South Pittsburg: The Lady Pirates beat Covenant Christian 8-7 in eight innings and 6-1 in five. Her second double in the first game drove in the tying and winning runs with two out in the bottom of the eighth, and she was the winning pitcher in the second game.
* Kyle Johnston, Baylor: He scored the Red Raiders' goal off an assist from Ramsey Seagle in a 4-1 loss to Atlanta's Lovett in boys' soccer.
* Barrott Bickley, Chattanooga Christian: In the Chattanooga Christian tournament, the Chargers played Whitehouse to 1-1 with his goal off a feed from Joshua Brower.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress