published Monday, August 12th, 2013

Lightning sparks fire at Collegedale home

A lightning strike caused a fire at a Collegedale home around 9:15 last night, according to a news release.

The fire happened in the attic of a home at 8004 Ashview Circle and was contained in about 10 minutes. The damage was about $20,000, according to the release.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.