• 1. Pilot Flying J, Knoxville truck stop chain, $29.2 billion in revenues with 25,000 employees
• 2. HT Hackney, food distributor in Knoxville, $3.8 billion in revenues with 3,499 employees
• 3. ServiceMaster, a Memphis-bsed business service and supplies company with revenues of $3.2 billion and 21,000 employees
• 4. Life Care Centers of America, nursing home and senior center chain based in Cleveland, Tenn., $2.75 billion in revenues with 38,000 employees
• 5. Iasis Healthcare, hospital chain based in Franklin, Tenn., with revenues of $2.26 billion with 14,285 employees
Source: Forbes, 2012
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Three former employees of Pilot Flying J, the truck stop owned by the family of Cleveland ...
A group of trucking companies wants to move ahead with lawsuits against the truck-stop chain owned by Cleveland Browns owner ...
NASHVILLE -- Three more employees of the truck stop chain owned by the Cleveland Browns' owner and Tennessee's governor pleaded ...
The largest privately held companies in the United States last year were: