* Leondra Barrett, Ooltewah: She scored 32 of her team's 54 points in an 11-point District 5-AAA basketball win over Soddy-Daisy.
* Hannah Vest, North Sand Mountain: Her 17 points helped the Lady Bison get past South Pittsburg 60-39.
* Kassidy Blevins, Gordon Lee: Her 19 points included three of the Lady Trojans' nine 3-point goals as the Lady Trojans defeated Mount Zion (Carroll) 74-37 in a Georgia Region 6-A game.
* Erika Goodman, Grace Academy: She scored 12 points in the Lady Golden Eagles' 53-19 victory over Red Bank.
* April Evans, Heritage: She made three of the Generals' seven 3-pointers and scored 11 points in a 56-30 Georgia Region 7B-AAAA win over Ridgeland.
* Hannah Henry, Chattanooga Christian: The Lady Chargers beat Notre Dame 42-32 in a District 7-AA game with Henry leading the way with 14 points.
* C.J. Bryant, Cleveland: He scored 35 points and added five steals and four assists in a 62-61 District 5-AAA victory at Walker Valley.
* Jorden Williams, McCallie: He led the Blue Tornado with 22 points and had all four of their 3-point field goals as they defeated Brentwood Academy 51-42.
* Bryce Copeland, Bradley Central: He poured in 29 points and handed out seven assists in the Bears' 81-59 win over Rhea County.
* Brooke Copeland, Bradley Central: She had 18 points on 6-of-7 shooting from the floor and 11 rebounds as the Bearettes remained undefeated in District 5-AAA by beating Rhea County 43-29.
* Jakaria Walker, Brainerd: She contributed eight points, nine rebounds and five blocks in a 55-28 District 6-AA defeat of East Ridge.
* Austin Cummings, North Sand Mountain: He scored 13 points and led the Bison over South Pittsburg 56-45.
* Nick Moore, Arts & Sciences: The junior had a career-high 24 points as the Patriots cruised past Copper Basin 71-44.
* Briana Farris, GPS: She had 17 points in the Bruisers' 52-45 Division II-AA East/Middle Region loss to Brentwood Academy.
* Kaleigh Clemons, Baylor: She made three 3-pointers and had 23 points in the Lady Red Raiders' Division II-AA East/Middle Region loss to Harpeth Hall.
* Gannon Harris, Ridgeland: His 14 points and eight rebounds helped spark the Panthers past Heritage 48-42 in a Georgia Region 7B-AAAA game.
* Brandon Walters, Howard: He paced the Hustlin' Tigers with 21 points as they defeated Austin-East 66-53.
* Orlando Moore, Brainerd: His 22 points and 19 rebounds were team highs in the Panthers' 72-65 District 6-AA double-overtime victory over East Ridge.
* Milica Savic, Hamilton Heights: She recorded a triple-double with 12 points, 10 assists and 10 steals in an 81-29 win over the Chattanooga Patriots.
* Stedmon Ford, Notre Dame: He scored 12 points, including the 1,500th for his career, and had six steals as the Irish downed Chattanooga Christian 48-34.
* Kelsey Kilgore, Whitwell: She led a 66-33 District 6-A win over Marion County with 21 points, four steals and four assists.
* Dekesha Parks, Tyner: She scored a team-high 18 points in a 56-42 win over Hixson.
* Molly Palmer, Calhoun: The junior had 16 points as the Lady Yellow Jackets remained perfect in Georgia Region 7-AA with a 59-39 win over Murray County.
* Justin Havis, Whitwell: He led a 74-69 District 6-A win over Marion County with 27 points.
* Eric Baynard, St. Andrew's-Sewanee: He scored 31 points in a 61-58 road win over King's Academy.
* Erin Hill, Sale Creek: She had a game-high 26 points in a 69-56 win at Richard Hardy.
* Kaylee Moon, East Hamilton: She scored 12 points as the Lady Hurricanes downed Central 47-36.
* Clay Born, Baylor: He led the Red Raiders with 18 points in a 60-52 loss against Montgomery Bell Academy.
* Coltin Morgan, Central: His 3-pointer with 11.6 seconds remaining lifted the Purple Pounders past East Hamilton, 50-47.
* Rokas Paulaskas, Hamilton Heights: His 28 points were tops in the Hawks' 85-56 win over the Chattanooga Patriots.
* Ty Presley, Ooltewah: He led four players in double figures with 15 points as the Owls downed Soddy-Daisy 75-62.
* Fred Matthews, Red Bank: He led the Lions with 21 points in a 72-70 overtime win at Grace Academy.
* Hall Allen, Boyd-Buchanan: His 22 points sparked the 17-7 Bucs to a 64-45 win over Silverdale Baptist Academy.
* Jemicah Bowman, Tyner: His 22 points paced the Rams' 73-53 District 6-AA victory over Hixson.
* D'Mondta Smith, Hixson: He scored 20 points in the Wildcats' loss.
* Sam Welsh, Gordon Lee: He had 17 points to pace four Trojans in double figures in a double-overtime win over Mount Zion.
* Erika Woodfin, Dade County: She had four 3-point goals among her 20 points and helped the Lady Wolverines coast past Chattooga 85-30 in a Georgia Region 7-AA game.
* Anna Peters, Bledsoe County: Her 19 points and eight steals led the Lady Warriors, who earned the District 7-AA championship outright, in their 73-30 win over Sequatchie County.
* Madison Tucker, Jamal Worthington, Blake McCloud, Bledsoe County: The Warriors clinched the District 7-AA regular-season title and gained payback for their only district loss in a big way, beating Sequatchie County 93-51. Tucker led with 26 points; Worthington had 22 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and two blocks; McCloud had five of their 14 3s and also scored 22.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress