Firefighters extinguished a house fire in Harrison Bay this morning.
The fire at a vacant home at 9012 Waconda Drive was called in by a motorist around 3:45 a.m., according to a news release.
No injuries were reported. Deputy Chief Hastings reported the cause of the fire will likely be electrical. Damages are listed at $50,000.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Red Bank firefighters fought two blazes Thanksgiving morning, including one home fire that left one dead.
The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department extinguished a fire this morning at 1031 Old Mill Lane.
Chattanooga fire investigators blame an electrical malfunction for sparking a fire in a large home in the Mountain Creek Road ...
A family of five is seeking shelter tonight after a fire in their basement, according to Hamilton County Emergency Services.