• Alleia, 25 E. Main St.
• BiBa's Italian Restaurant, 5918 Hixson Pike
• The Big Chill and Grill, 427 Market St.
• Brewhaus, 224 Frazier Ave.
• Public House, 1110 Market St.
• Sing It or Wing It, 410 Market St.
• Southern Star, 1300 Broad St.
• The Meeting Place, 1278 Market St.
• Totto Sushi Bar and Grill, 330 Frazier Ave.
• Tremont Tavern, 1203 Hixson Pike
• Mojo Burrito, 3815 St. Elmo Ave., 1800 Dayton Blvd. and 1414 Jenkins Road
Chattanooga CARES is launching a new fundraiser Wednesday, June 19, called CARE for a Bite.
The concept is simple: Dine at one of the 13 participating restaurants, all of which are donating 25 percent of the day's profits to Chattanooga CARES, the Tennessee Valley's HIV/AIDS resource agency.
Each restaurant will have a host who will greet diners and thank them for eating out during CARE for a Bite. The host will leave a donation envelope at each table for those who wish to make a personal contribution. Filling out the donation envelope will enter the guest in a chance to win a weekend getaway at The Chattanoogan.
For more information, call 423-648-9912 or email email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
A decade ago, as the layers of paint on the walls of the former service station in Dalton, Ga., were ...
What may be Chattanooga’s merriest toy drive, the Santa Pub Crawl, celebrates its fifth anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 14, with ...
More than 25 Chattanooga restaurants, most of them downtown, will offer delicious lessons in where the food you're eating comes ...
These informal eat-and-greet opportunities with the musicians begin at noon.