Events and seminars
• Ribbon Cutting for Solutions Pharmacy at 11 a.m. Tuesday at 5517 Little Debbie Parkway.
• North Chattanooga Council Meeting at 11:30 a.m. at The INCubator: 100 Cherokee Blvd. Bridgett Massengill, project manager for Thrive 2055, will speak. Meeting cost is $10.
• An Hour with My Attorney at 11 a.m. Wednesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this seminar will explore leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics of interest. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• Mid Town Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at Out of the Blue Cafe: 3230 Brainerd Road. Janna Jahn, chairwomen of the Engel Foundation, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Spring Job Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday at Brainerd Crossroads (BX): 4011 Austin St. Local businesses are invited to set up booths and share their companies' hiring processes, career opportunities and ideal employee qualifications with job seekers in the Chattanooga area. This event is free and open to the public.
• Small Business Orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.
• Financing Your Business the SBA Way from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday at The Incubator. This workshop covers SBA loan options, including which loan program meets a specific entrepreneurial need. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this seminar will put participants ahead of the game in government guaranteed lending. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• Free Financial Advising with Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough, PLLC from 1 to 3 p.m. Friday at Co.Lab, 55 E. Main St., Suite 105. Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough PLLC will offer financial advising to startups. To sign up for a one-hour time slot, contact Enoch Elwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-648-2195.
• Ribbon Cutting for Southeastern Tool and Design at 3 p.m. Friday at 2121 Chestnut St.
• Red Bank Council Auction from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Play Dog Excellent: 4113 Dayton Blvd. Auction proceeds will benefit the Red Bank High School Health Academy and Alpine Crest Elementary Level Reading Room.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress