FRIDAY, SEPT. 13
• 9 p.m. Slim Pickins
• 10:45 p.m. Bibb City Ramblers
SATURDAY, SEPT. 14
• 12:30 p.m. Gibson Wilbanks
• 2:45 p.m. Lefty Williams Band
• 5 p.m. Dave Jordan & The Neighborhood Improvement Association
• 7:15 p.m. Curtis Burch and David Via
• 9:15 p.m. Larry Keel & Natural Bridge
• 11:15 p.m. Strung Like a Horse
Grateful Fred Stage
• Noon. Welcome Jam
• 2 p.m. Bibb City Ramblers with Bobby Miller, Richie Jones and Scott Warren
• 4:15 p.m. Vagabond Swing
• 6:30 p.m. Gibson Wilbanks & Friends
• 8:30 p.m. Ralph & Friends
• 1:15 a.m. Hootenanny Jam
TDawg Presents is throwing another Back Porch Hootenanny at Cherokee Farms, 2035 Old Mineral Springs Road in LaFayette, Ga., this weekend.
Among the acts on the schedule are Larry Keel & Natural Bridge, the Virginia-based alternative bluegrass ensemble headed by a flatpick guitar champion; David Via, a three-time MerleFest Chris Austin Songwriting Competition winner; and Curtis Burch, a Grammy winner and New Grass Revival founding member.
Keel, Via and Burch have been involved in numerous TDawg productions, including the old HarvestFest shows the group staged at Cherokee Farms several years ago.
"Any chance to bring together the perfect show with master flatpicker Keel and his darlin' wife Jenny on bass, with his band of merrymen Mark Schimick on mandolin and Will Lee on banjo is always a very special evening," said TDawg spokesman Thomas Helland.
"There will be a lot of buddies, old and new, that will be hanging around, so look out."
In addition to the main Shed Stage, a tent stage will host a hodgepodge of jams featuring all the participating musicians in various forms and fashion, much of it raw and spontaneous.
Admission at the gate is $60 for both days, $50 for Saturday-only passes; $20 for kids ages 13-16. Prices include camping. Dogs are not allowed.
For more information, visit www.tdawgpresents.com.