published Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014

Morning fire today displaces woman, her dog

Fire
Get directions:  To here - From here

The Chattanooga Fire Department has reported that a fire this morning at 5517 Woodlawn Drive led to the displacement of a woman and her dog.

A department news release said the fire in the attic was quickly put out and no one was injured.

It also said the fire was accidental, likely due to an electrical malfunction.

The dollar loss was estimated at $10,000.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.