published Saturday, April 19th, 2014

Investigators: Chattanooga mobile home fire caused by child playing with cigarette lighter

The Chattanooga Fire Department responded to a mobile home fire at 6561 Cassie Lane around 9 a.m. Saturday.

Fire officials tell Channel 3 the fire was contained to one bedroom and it took four fire companies about 10 minutes to get the fire under control.

Investigators tell Channel 3 a child playing with a cigarette lighter started the fire.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.