published Tuesday, August 12th, 2014

Firefighters put out Collegedale house fire this morning

5234 Loblolly Lane
Get directions:  To here - From here

Firefighters extinguished a house fire in Collegedale this morning.

It happened at 5234 Loblolly Lane around 12:53 a.m.

Flames were appearing in the attic area, and were put out within 10 minutes. The fire started in the attic above the utility room due to an electrical problem, according to a news release from the fire department.

All residents escaped without injury. The house sustained about $5,000 in damages.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.