published Wednesday, August 27th, 2014

Dallas Bay firefighters extinguish garage fire

  • photo

The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department put out a fire caused by a cigarette left in a trashcan last night. The firefighters responded to an 11 p.m. call from a resident reporting smoke in her garage. They quickly extinguished the flames. There were no reported injuries, but the garage has an estimated $10,000 in damages.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.