Fireworks during an Independence Day celebration likely caused a house fire in Chattanooga, according to a news release from the city fire department.
Firefighters responded to a home at 3101 Third Avenue around 11 p.m. on the Fourth of July.
It took four fire companies less than fifteen minutes to get the fire under control, the release stated.
The home was vacant at the time and no one was injured. Damages were estimated at $10,000.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: