* Name: City Green at NorthShore
* Location: Located at the Signal Mountain Road exit off U.S. Highway 27, approximately three minutes from downtown Chattanooga with views of Signal Mountain and Stringer's Ridge, the neighborhood will encompass 26 acres.
* Status: There will be 282 units. The first units will be available in spring of 2011.
* Price: The price range is $650 to $1,200 per unit monthly. Units range from 560 square feet to 1,375 square feet with one-, two- and three-bedrooms and one or two baths.
* Features: Built in Mission style, City Green at NorthShore offers choices to future residents including granite or laminate countertops, ceramic tile floors, luxury blinds and a choice of stainless or classic black appliances. The apartment homes are geared toward the young as well as more established professionals here in Chattanooga. City Green at NorthShore is zoned for Red Bank schools.
* Amenities: The complex has a resort-style pool, outdoor kitchen and fireplace, cabana, fitness center, business center including Wi-Fi, car wash, coffee bar, concierge services and a Wii room.
* Developers/builders: City Green at NorthShore is being developed by Red Mountain Development of Birmingham, Ala., with several local firms involved in various aspects of the project. Barge, Waggoner, Sumner and Cannon provided the site's survey and civil engineering work, Capstone Building Corp. will be the general contractor and Fogelman Management will provide daily oversight and management services.
* Contact: Bentley Nelson, Red Mountain Development - 205-380-5655