TADA Dance Academy
24 Millennium Circle
Ringgold, GA 30736
Boys, Girls or Both: Both
Camp Level 1 - Dance Fundamentals for ages 11+ from noon to 5 p.m. daily, June 4-8
Camp 1 - Basic Dance Movements for ages 2-6 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. daily, June 11-15
Camp Level 1 - Dance Fundamentals for ages 7-10 from noon to 5 p.m. daily, June 18-22
Camp Level 2 - Intermediate Dance for anyone who passes through Camp Level 1, June 25-29
Elite Tryouts will be held on June 29.
Elite Camp - Advanced Dance for everyone who makes TADA's Elite TEAM, July 23-27
Looking for something fun and active for your children and teens this summer? TADA Dance Academy, located in Ringgold, Ga., will be offering summer dance camps for everyone! The dance camps will take any level dancer and walk them through the fundamentals of dance starting with the very basics. Participants will play team building games, learn fun dances and even do some crafts. Snacks and waters will also be provided. Whether your child has never danced before, is a seasoned dancer or wants to try out for cheerleading or dance team, our camps are perfect for everyone. Each camp level will build on the next, taking any dancer to the next level.
TADA!'s week-long camps are in high demand for good reason. Each week, we offer:
• A free TADA! t-shirt for each camper
• Daily flexible drop-off & warm-ups from 9-9:30am before core camp begins
• Professional Teaching Artists (Director/Choreographer and Music Director) and additional teaching assistants
• Different themes each week from which campers write and perform a brand new show
• A final performance for family and friends on the last day of every camp
• A complimentary V-link of the final sharing emailed to families 2-3 weeks after the performance
• Flexibility with camps on the UWS and at our Mid-town location
• An optional extended day program, Afternoon Adventures, from 2:30 - 5:30pm
• Multiple camp discounts for repeat campers - save up to $180!