• Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org and Susan Pierce at email@example.com by Monday before the Sunday it appears. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
• Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with left to right identifications to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or spierce@timesfree press.com. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
• Contacts: Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
5 Over the Edge, rappel 280 feet off the SunTrust Bank building. Proceeds benefit Cherokee Area Council of Boy Scouts and RiverRocks. www.overtheedgechattanooga.com
• Spaghetti Supper, Red Bank Lions Club, 3704 Dayton Blvd., 5-7 p.m., ticket price to be announced, benefits The Fisher House. 876-4411.
6 Wine Over Water, Walnut Street Bridge, 5-8 p.m., $70, $65 in advance, benefits Cornerstones historic preservation. wineoverwater.org.
• Greater Than Myself benefit concert, Boys and Girls Club of America, 385 Third St., Cleveland, Tenn., 2-6 p.m., free, donations accepted for Destiny Community Fellowship. www.destinycommunityfellowship.com.
11 Pickin' For the Pups, River Inn, 2130 Suck Creek Road, 6-10 p.m., $25, $20 advance, bluegrass and barbecue to benefit Goodwill Assistance Dog Academy. goodwillchatt.org.
13 Celebration of Life and Hope, Track 29, 1400 Market St., 6 p.m., $100, music, live and silent auctions to benefit Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer. 243-3475.
• Benefit Bike Ride, Tennessee Riverpark, meet at Hubert Fry Center, 10 a.m. $15 driver and $5 additional rider ($10 driver, $5 additional rider in advance). 309-9911.
• SOS Cook-off, Barnhardt Circle polo field in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga., representatives from each branch of military needed to compete in cook-off, benefits 6th Cavalry Museum. To register, call 706-861-2860.
26 A Song for the Children, Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St., 8 p.m., Vince Gill concert to benefit Children's Advocacy Center of Hamilton County. General admission seats $35 and $50, VIP seats $175. 642-TIXS.
3 Party Like a Rock Star at American Bandstand, Marriott Convention Center ballroom, 2 Carter Plaza, come dressed as a rock star. Tickets are $100 ($75 before Monday). Shopping, dinner, rock star parade, live and silent auctions to benefit American Lung Association of Tennessee. 629-1098
7 History Makers Lunch, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., $60, benefits Chattanooga History Center. The legacy of Mose and Garrison Siskin will be recognized. 265-3247.
15 A Pink Carpet Country Celebration, Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St., 7:30 p.m., $50. Concert with Randy Owen and friends to benefit MaryEllen Locher Foundation. 757-5050 or www.etix.com.
• Three Blind Wines, The Mill, 1601 Gulf St., 6 p.m., $30. Dinner, wine-tasting with live and silent auctions to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. 615-255-1167.