* Autism awareness event: Miller Plaza, Waterhouse Pavilion, corner of M.L. King Boulevard and Market Street, 9:30 a.m., free. Information and performances presented by Autism & Behavior Services, Orange Grove Center, Chattanooga Autism and Siskin Children's Institute. 648-1708.
* Ning and Friends: Lee University, Squires Recital Hall, Cleveland, Tenn., 7:30 p.m., pianist Ning An with guest artists James Buswell and Julie Albers. Free but tickets required due to limited seating. 614-8240.
* Garden Design Talk: Chattanooga State Community College, Humanities Auditorium, Amnicola Highway campus, 7 p.m., $15. Chattanooga Arboretum and Nature Center at Reflection Riding hosts nationally known garden designer Jon Carloftis to speak on "Putting Style Into Your Garden." Must register at 821-1160.
* Art Wise: Hunter Museum of American Art, 10 Bluff View, 6 p.m., free to Hunter members, $9.95 nonmembers. New speakers series features Don Bacigalupi, president of Crystal Bridges Museum of Art in Bentonville, Ark. 267-0968.
* Benefit concert: Walker County Civic Center, 10052 N. Highway 27, Rock Spring, Ga., 7 p.m., free but love offering taken to help with medical expenses of Tracy Stuffle. Gospel concert features performances by The Greesons, Voices Won, Ken Hicks and Testimony and The Hullender Family. 706-375-7705.
* Chattanooga Doll Show: The Colonnade, 264 Catoosa Circle, Ringgold, Ga., 10 a.m.-4 p.m., $5 ages 12 and older, show and sale of antique dolls to Barbie dolls, clothing and doll books. 706-965-6031.
* Civil War Trust Day: Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, Visitor Center, Fort Oglethorpe, Ga., 8:30 a.m. registration, 9 a.m.-noon cleanup projects, 2 p.m. tour of battlefield (meet at Visitor Center). Projects include battlefield landscape maintenance, cultural resource preservation and preparation of interpretive sites to be used during Civil War sesquicentennial. Long pants and study, close-toe shoes advised, bring own work gloves. 752-5213, ext. 137.
* Multicultural Fair: Cleveland State Community College, Quentin Lane gymnasium courtyard, Cleveland, Tenn., 10 a.m.-1 p.m., free, music and arts of cultures living in Bradley County. Parade of Nations at 10:15 a.m. 614-8748.