* Dixie Jewels Insulator Club Swap Meet: Dalton Freight Depot, 305 S. Depot St., Dalton, Ga., 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., free. Glass and porcelain insulators available for sale or trade with collectors from seven states; appraisals available for insulators brought to depot. Tours offered of The Crescent City, a Pullman train car being restored. 423-236-9248.
* Open house: Camp Discovery, 72 Old Mill Lane, Ringgold, Ga., 1-3 p.m., for parents of children ages 5-12. 706-937-5323
* Decoration Day: Johnston Cemetery, Old Johnson Valley Road, Meigs County, Tenn., 2 p.m., free, visitors welcome. email@example.com.
* Health fair: Nutrition World, 6201 Lee Highway, 2 p.m., free. "Meet the Practitioner: New Technologies and Solutions for Health" offers chance to meet holistic health practitioners and check out their therapies and products. 706-459-0055.
* Walker County Historical Society: Meet at Marsh House parking lot, 308 N. Main St., LaFayette, Ga., to carpool to a mystery tour at one of the oldest homes in Walker County, 2:30 p.m., free to members, $10 nonmembers. 706-764-2801.
* Bradley County Democrats: Cleveland Public Library, 795 Church St., 6 p.m. Bradley County Democratic Women meet, 7 p.m. Bradley County Democratic Party meets. 423-336-8497.
* Get Healthy Project Wellness Center open house: 420 Bell Ave., 4 p.m., free and open to the public. Johnson Mental Health Center opens new center for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and their families. Elizabeth-Miller@utc.edu.
* Hamilton County Republican Women: Morning Pointe of Hixson, 5501 Old Hixson Pike, 11:30 a.m., all Republican women welcome. Col. Wayne Rich, retired from the U.S. Marine Corps, will speak on his two tours in Iraq. Lunch reservations required: 266-6855.
* Walker County United Progressives: Triple Y Mexican Restaurant, 2078 N. Main St., LaFayette, Ga., 7 p.m., visitors welcome. Participants asked to bring their favorite political cartoon, program on Affordable Health Care Act. 706-764-2801.
* Horseshoe tournament: Marcella Center for the Arts and Education, 117 Washington Road, Sweetwater, Tenn., 9 a.m. registration, 10 a.m. tournament begins; play singles or doubles in annual fundraiser for center. 423-337-0075.