• Christmas Market: Heritage House, 1428 Jenkins Road in Heritage Park, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m., free, featuring two dozen crafters. facebook.com/HeritageHouseArtsandCivicCenter.
• Cherokee Sierra Club: Outdoor Chattanooga, 200 River St., 7 p.m., visitors welcome, program by J.W. Randolph, Tennessee director of Appalachian Voices, on mountaintop removal. 718-5009.
• Thanksgiving Eve Festival: Salvation Army, 800 McCallie Ave., noon-2 p.m., free, hamburgers, hot dogs, popcorn, games and karaoke. 756-1023.
• Stuffing Strut: Chester Frost Park, 2318 N. Gold Point Circle, 8 a.m., $25 adults, $15 youth, benefits Soddy-Daisy Food Bank, Dallas Bay Firefighters Children's Fund, Hixson, Sale Creek, Loftis and Soddy middle schools. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Turkey Trot: Sports Barn East, 6148 Lee Highway, 8 a.m., $20-$25, benefits Kidney Foundation. 265-4397.
• River Gallery Open House: River Gallery, 400 E. Second St., 10 a.m.-5 p.m., free; trunk show of jewelry by Mary Lynn Portera 11 a.m.-4 p.m. 266-5033.