• The 1965 classes of Howard and Riverside high schools are holding a combined meeting today at noon in Eastgate Town Center food court. For more information, call 400-0606.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a meeting today at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more infomation, call 693-7867.
• Central High School class of 1968 is holding its 45-year reunion on Saturday, Oct. 19, at Pier 2. To register or for more information, contact Cliff Crownover 423-344-3575.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1993 is holding its 20-year reunion on Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Old Woolen Mill in downtown Cleveland, Tenn. Tickets are $60, which includes all food, beverages, unlimited photo booth and professional entertainment. For more information, check the Facebook page at Bradley Central Class of 1993, email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org or text Angie Myers Taylor at 423-400-6943.
• University of Chattanooga class of 1963 and UC Fifty-Plus Club will hold a 50-year reunion weekend on Oct. 25-26 on the UTC campus. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs, 425-4785 or 800-728-4882.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1954 is holding its 59-year reunion on Saturday, Nov. 2, at First Baptist Church in Cleveland, Tenn., beginning at 9 a.m. Brunch will be served at 10 a.m. Tickets are $10 per person and must be reserved by Oct. 25. For reservations or information, contact Betty Cartwright at 423-339-2333.
• Kirkman High School class of 1954 will hold its 59-year reunion on Saturday, Nov. 2, at 3 p.m. at Wally's Retaurant, 6521 Ringgold Road. For more information, call Ben Pettitt at 706-866-4824 or Jo Cordell Murray at 423-877-4251.
• Rossville High School class of 1974 is holding a meeting Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 7 p.m. at the Rossville Recreation Center to plan its 4o-year reunion. For more information, contact Dennis Norwood at 653-9372 or email@example.com.
• The Hixson-Hixon family reunion is today at 11 a.m. in the fellowship hall of Hixson United Methodist Church, 5301 Old Hixson Pike. Bring covered dishes to share at 1 p.m. lunch and genealogical information. Guest speaker is Norma Jean Hobbs, who is publishing an update of the genealogy book, "Hixson-Hixon of Tennessee." For more information, contact Henry Hoss, 423-899-1537.