• Central High School class of 1968 is holding its 45-year reunion today at Pier 2. For more information, contact Cliff Crownover 423-344-3575.
• University of Chattanooga class of 1963 and UC Fifty-Plus Club will hold a 50-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 25-26, on the UTC campus. For more information, call the UTC Office of Alumni Affairs at 425-4785 or 1-800-728-4882.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1954 is holding its 59-year reunion on Saturday, Nov. 2, at First Baptist Church in Cleveland, Tenn. For reservations or information, contact Betty Cartwright, 423-339-2333.
• Kirkman High School class of 1954 will hold its 59-year reunion on Saturday, Nov. 2, at 3 p.m. at Wally's Restaurant, 6521 Ringgold Road. For more information, call Ben Pettitt at 706-866-4824, or Jo Cordell Murray at 423-877-4251.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a meeting Saturday, Nov. 9, at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• A reunion of all former Chattanooga Jaycees and Jaycettes from the 1970s to the 1990s will be held Saturday, Oct. 26, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the home of Sal and Jeanie Geraci in Harrison. For more information and directions to the event, email Bonnie Cox at KendrickBO@yahoo.com.
• The 78th Simpson family reunion will be held Saturday, Oct. 26, at 10 a.m. at the Soddy Community Center, 190 Depot St., in Soddy-Daisy. Bring family photos and covered dishes for noon lunch. For more information, call 706-664-4935.