- The Appointed Quartet, 11 a.m. Sunday, Signal Mountain Church of God, 517 Timberlinks Drive, free public invited, lunch following, call Marty Burke at 267-0837.
- Dallas Holm, 7 p.m. Thursday, Belmont Baptist Church, 275 W. Belmont Drive, Calhoun, Ga., free, but offering will be taken, 706-629-2466.
- New Liberty Boys, 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, White Oak United Methodist Church, 2232 Lyndon Ave., Red Bank; free, public invited, call Linda Nelson at 423-504-9283 or Marty Burke at 423-267-0837.
- Revival, 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22; 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, Jan. 23-27, New Hope Baptist Church, 301 Park City Road, Rossville; special guest Evangelist George Kinsey; 706-861-9585
- "Stop Hunger Now" Meal Packaging, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, Fairview United Methodist Church, 3901 Hamill Road, Hixson; 40 volunteers needed to help package 10,152 meals; sign up at 842-4886 or email email@example.com
— To be included in Faith Briefs, send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings need to be sent by Wednesday morning each week.