UPDATE 2:20 p.m.
The Chattanooga Police Department is reporting the following areas as problem spots due to the rainy weather. Please avoid them when possible.
Missing Man Hole Covers
Tree Across Roadway
- - -
UPDATE 10:14 a.m.
* 1000 block of Browns Ferry Road: Water is rising over one lane at this time. Public works has been contacted for barricades and police are monitoring the situation for changes.
* 3200 block of St. Elmo Ave: Water is running over the lanes and barrels are in place to block the road in that area. Police are monitoring the area although traffic doesn't seem to be heavy there.
- - -
* Man hole covers are off: 1000 Shallowford Road and 3100 Navajo Drive.
* Flooding reported at: 900 Airport Road, 1008 Browns Ferry Road, 8400 Primrose Lane, 7901 Shallowford Road, 1000 Givens Road and 1400 Signal Mountain Road to Taft Highway.
* Wires are down: 310 Stonewood Drive and at Lee Highway at Airport Road.