Grove Street apartment fire leaves 2 families homeless

Grove Street apartment fire leaves 2 families homeless

December 22nd, 2012 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News

Photos courtesy of Lt. Ivan Hicks with the Chattanooga Fire Department.

Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Times Free Press.

CHATTANOOGA - A morning fire leaves two local families homeless Saturday.

It happened at an apartment unit in the 1200 block of Grove Street, shortly before 7:30 a.m.

Stephen Swanson, with the Chattanooga Fire Department, says residents in a neighboring unit saw smoke and called 911.

Read more.