Woman who was burned in grease fire in Chattanooga is in stable condition

Woman who was burned in grease fire in Chattanooga is in stable condition

April 3rd, 2013 by Staff Report in Local - Breaking News

A woman who had been burned Tuesday in a grease fire is reported in stable condition today at the Joseph M. Still Burn Center in Augusta, Ga., according to a news release from the Chattanooga Fire Department.

The 41-year-old woman had been burned when she splashed herself with flaming hot grease, the release said.

It said she had been trying to carry a flaming pot of grease from her kitchen to her front door at The Reserve at Creekside apartment complex on East Brainerd Road.