Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1) CHAVEZ RETURNS TO VENEZUELA
The president announced his return on Twitter when he arrived early today after over two months of hospital treatment in Cuba.
2) TROUBLED COUNTRY SINGER'S SUICIDE
A month after her boyfriend killed himself, 37-year-old Mindy McCready was found dead in her Arkansas home of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
3) OBAMA'S IMMIGRATION BACKUP PLAN
The administration says it will only send its plan to Congress if lawmakers can't reach a bipartisan solution.
4) CONSTRUCTION WORKERS KIDNAPPED IN NIGERIA
No one has claimed responsibility for abducting the seven, but the region has been under attack by a radical Islamic sect known as Boko Haram.
5) GOP OPPONENTS SAY HAGEL WILL GET A VOTE
Critics called the Defense Secretary nominee a "radical" but said an up-or-down vote should happen this week.
6) PISTORIUS PUTS AWAY HIS BLADES
The double-amputee cancels all races to concentrate on defending himself against murder charges.
7) WHY RUBIO'S WATER BREAK BECAME A BIG DEAL
AP Politics Editor Liz Sidoti says Americans are obsessed with trivial moments in politics, overshadowing important problems like the economy and gun control.
8) WHAT MAKER'S MARK WON'T CHANGE AFTER ALL
The bourbon distiller says public outcry has led it to reverse a decision to cut the alcohol level in its famous whiskey.
9) HOW CHANGING THE CHANNEL CAN MAKE KIDS BEHAVE
Researchers say switching from violent shows to educational TV made a difference for more than 500 families.
10) PATRICK MAKES NASCAR HISTORY
Her victory in the Daytona 500 pole was the first time a woman secured the top spot for any race in NASCAR's premier circuit.