• A 5k run to support the UTC Student Veterans Organization and the memorial U.S. Army Sgt. Alex Stephens Scholarship. Stephens was a graduate of UTC who was killed while serving in Afghanistan. The race begins at 2:30 p.m. at the UTC McKenzie Arena.
• Brick dedication ceremony for veterans at 2 p.m. at Veterans Park, 130 S. Jackson St., Athens.
• Silverdale Baptist Academy's second annual Veterans Day program. The "student-led expressions of thanks" through music, art and dramatic performances will begin at 8:30 a.m. at the academy at 7236 Bonny Oaks Drive.
• Chattanooga National Cemetery will host the Chattanooga Area Veterans Council and local veterans groups for the annual Veterans Day ceremony. Music begins at 10:30 a.m. at the pavilion; the ceremony starts at 11 a.m.
• Kayoko Dan will lead the Chattanooga Symphony & Orchestra for the free annual Veterans Day Concert at 7 p.m. at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium at 399 McCallie Ave.
• The city and Bradley County will sponsor a Veterans Day program at 11 a.m. at Johnston Park. Enter at the corner of First Street SW and North Ocoee Street.
• Cleveland State Community College will provide a free breakfast for veterans from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Campus Kitchen and will host a Veterans Day Ceremony at 11 a.m. in the George L. Mathis Student Center Commons area at 3535 Adkisson Drive.
• Veterans Day ceremony at the Bledsoe County Courthouse at 3150 Main St., at 11 a.m. CST with a short parade to follow
• At 9:30 a.m. CST there will be a ceremonial flag raising at the Sequatchie County courthouse at 307 Cherry St., and parade to follow.
• A Veterans Day program is scheduled for 11 a.m. CST at the Coffee County Courthouse at 300 Hillsboro Blvd..
• The Jericho Brass Band will perform a free concert at 7 p.m. at the historic train depot at 155 Depot Road.
• Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park is offering free admittance on Sunday and Monday in honor of Veterans Day and current U.S. Armed Forces members.
• Krystal is offering free Express Plate Breakfast and coffee to veterans and active military personnel Monday from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Kiplinger's Personal Finance is providing free one-day-only access Monday to an online tool that will help veterans evaluate Social Security retirement options. See the link here: www.socialsecurityforveterans.com.