Hutcheson Medical Center announced new executive team members Monday.
"I am very excited to promote longtime Hutcheson managers to lead this team," said Farrell Hayes, president and CEO, in a news release. "There is tremendous talent in this hospital, and we have the management team in place to lead this hospital to prosperity."
According to the news release:
• Registered nurse Sandra Siniard has been promoted to Hutcheson's interim chief nursing officer post, according to a news release. She earned her bachelor's in nursing and master's in health administration from the University of Phoenix. She has more than 30 years of nursing and administrative management experience at Hutcheson, most recently serving as director of case management and clinical informatics.
• Scott Radeker, who has been named vice president of emergency services, will oversee the emergency department, pre-hospital services, and lead the hospital's initiative to obtain trauma center designation. He received his bachelor's degree in organizational management from Covenant College and his master's degree in health administration from the University of St. Francis. He previously served as vice president of operations at Hutcheson.
• Kevin Hopkins has been named vice president of operations at the hospital. Among some of the areas he will lead are Hutcheson's clinical services, pharmacy, radiology, IT and facility management. Hopkins received his bachelor of science in respiratory care at Independence University and began his career as a respiratory therapist at Hutcheson in 1996. He later was promoted to manager of respiratory therapy. Hopkins most recently served as administrator of clinical services.
• Stacey Kaufmann has been promoted to vice president of physician services and communications. In her role, she will manage physician recruiting and contracting, oversees the hospital's outpatient medical clinics, and direct Hutcheson's marketing and public relations communications. Kaufmann received both her bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Georgia. She previously served as the hospital's administrator of physician services and communications.
• Mike Brady remains in his current role of director of physician relations. Brady joined Hutcheson's executive management team in 2012.
• Cathy Hulsey has been named Hutcheson's interim manager of human resources and risk management. Hulsey joined Hutcheson in 1992 and worked in various administrative roles, including benefit administration.
• Susan Howard has been promoted to Hutcheson's manager of accounting. Howard graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor's degree in accounting and has more than 20 years of experience in accounting, including serving as a Medicare cost accountant, Medicare compliance internal auditor, field auditor, senior auditor and appeals specialist. She joined Hutcheson last year.
• Zoila Leon has been promoted to director of Hutcheson's emergency department. Leon obtained both her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Southern Adventist University and brings more than 34 years of nursing experience to her new role, most notably in emergency medicine and neonatal ICU care. Leon joined Hutcheson in 2011 as an emergency department staff nurse and was subsequently promoted to charge nurse before accepting the position of emergency department director.