NAVARRE BEACH, Fla. -- The 5-at-10 has taken the show on the road.
We are going to move quicky as the sand, tots and mini-golf are on the agenda.
From the sun-splashed veranda of the "Talks too much" studios, let's make the magic happen.
For the regular readers, you know the drill. The 5-at-10 is normally five things on our mind at 10 a.m. Five at 10, pretty genius, huh?
Well, since we are sneaking up on 700 consecutive 5-at-10s on Mondays-Fridays, we can hardly stop now.
That said, when we're on vacation, we have to adapt and overcome -- i.e. shorten the process.
So we do top 5 lists (and if you have any suggestions/requests, fire away).
Today, we're going with sports' biggest needle-movers of the last 25 years:
1) Michael Jordan -- Biggest sports star globally since Ali
2) Tiger Woods -- Sunday's win at the Players magnified today's pop-culture fact in golf -- whether you love him or hate him, things are infinitely more interesting when Tiger is involved
3) Mike Tyson -- boxing has never been the same since his implosion
4) LeBron James -- OG's going to protest, but the NBA is relevant again because of the King
5) Roger Federer -- if he made us watch tennis, that's an accomplishment on it's own