* Baylor: George Porter came alive in the second half with the bulk of his 152 rushing yards, and the Red Raiders put the clamps on previously unbeaten Columbia Central, 39-20.
* Bledsoe County: Brandon Smith scored two early rushing touchdowns, ended the first-half scoring with a 10-yard TD reception and finished with 154 combined yards in the Warriors' 55-6 win over Grundy County.
* Boyd-Buchanan: John Hale was the Buccaneers' leading rusher in a 26-10 loss to South Pittsburg, picking up 51 yards on seven carries.
* Bradley Central: Bryce Copeland threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score as the Bears shut out county rival Walker Valley 42-0.
* Brainerd: Demetrius Kitchens caught four passes for 73 yards and a TD and also kicked an extra point, but the Panthers dropped a 6-AA game to Central, 24-14.
* Calhoun: Taylor Lamb completed nine of 15 passes, including one to himself for a TD, in a 43-14 victory over Gordon Central.
* Central: Robert Cobb had a two-point conversion run and also gained 81 yards as the Purple Pounders fanned flickering playoff hopes with a 24-14 victory over Brainerd.
* Chattanooga Christian: Levi Corbett threw four touchdown passes and passed for a season-high 357 yards, but the Chargers lost by 41 points to Signal Mountain.
* Cleveland: C.J. Bryant gained 129 yards on 21 carries and the Blue Raiders rolled over Soddy-Daisy, 44-20, to secure a key District 5-AAA victory.
* Dade County: David Page ran for 47 yards and caught a pass for 74 yards and a TD in a 28-6 win over Sonoraville.
* Dalton: Tre Bonds was virtually impossible to stop and scored two TDs while rushing for 206 yards as the Catamounts beat Ringgold 28-16 and moved to 3-0 in Region 7-AAA.
* East Hamilton: Tre Herndon returned the opening kickoff 86 yards and Tyner could never catch up, allowing the Hurricanes a 21-12 victory and the first back-to-back football wins in the school's history.
* East Ridge: Deonte Dokes' 4-yard run with 2:20 left broke a 14-14 tie with Hixson and lifted the Pioneers to a 21-14 victory and a 3-2 District 6-AA record. Dokes also blocked a punt, rushed for 60 yards and caught a pass for 24 yards.
* Gordon Lee: Klay Durham scored three touchdowns and rushed for 137 yards as the Trojans rolled to a season-high 47 points in a 33-point victory over Mount Zion.
* Grace Academy: Corey Nelson had just two receptions but they went for 75- and 35-yard TDs in the Golden Eagles' 49-0 victory over visiting Harriman. They're now 5-3 with two games to go and they're still looking at the postseason.
* Grundy County: Michael Nolan's 50-yard run provided the only points the Yellow Jackets could muster in a 55-6 district loss to Bledsoe County.
* Heritage: Jake Sampson threw three touchdown passes and ran for another, but the Generals dropped a region game to LaFayette, 49-35.
* Hixson: Clarencio Holmes returned to his 100-yard ways, picking up 107 on 19 carries, but the Wildcats dropped a 21-14 decision to East Ridge and pretty much saw their playoff hopes eclipsed.
* LaFayette: Dion Shelton picked up a blocked field goal and returned it 66 yards for one score and then picked off a Heritage pass and ran it back 96 yards as time expired in the Ramblers' 49-35 win over Heritage.
* Lookout Valley: Jamal Jones averaged better than 10 yards per carry (22-238) and scored three TDs as the Yellow Jackets beat Silverdale Baptist 32-17. Jones also had two catches for 61 yards.
* Meigs County: Travis Savage gained 121 yards and scored twice, but the Tigers fell to McMinn County 32-19.
* McCallie: Quarterback Trent Lusk ran for 63 yards and a touchdown and completed four of six passes for 52 yards in the Blue Tornado's 45-7 victory over Pope John Paul II.
* McMinn County: Dre Sanders scored three TDs and rushed for 167 yards in the Cherokees' 32-19 win over neighbor Meigs County.
* North Jackson: Kitt Grider threw for 271 yards, completing 12 of 18 passes and getting three TDs, in the Chiefs' 56-6 win at Crossville.
* Notre Dame: Shaqualm McCoy scored both of the Irish's TDs in a 26-14 loss to Sequatchie County. The running back had a 5-yard run and a 61-yard reception.
* Ooltewah: P.J. Toney hauled in five passes for 193 yards and three TDs as Ooltewah improved to 6-3 overall and 3-2 in District 5-AAA.
* Polk County: Derrick Saxe gained 116 yards and scored twice as the Wildcats moved to 3-0 in District 5-AA and 6-2 overall with a 41-7 victory over Sequoyah.
* Rhea County: Desmond Sharp ran for 109 yards on 23 carries, but the Golden Eagles fell to 0-8 in a 38-0 loss to Ooltewah.
* Ridgeland: Troy Porter had two touchdown runs among his 16 carries, which netted him 113 yards in the Panthers' 31-10 victory over Southeast Whitfield.
* Ringgold: Shaun Anderson scored on a 22-yard pass reception and a 4-yard run but the Tigers lost their first Region 7-AAA game, 28-16 to Dalton.
* Sequatchie County: The Indians rode their rushing horse to a 26-14 victory over Notre Dame and that horse, Jerry Fain, ran for 143 yards and the game's first and last TDs.
* Signal Mountain: Andrew Price, with the help of his teammates, celebrated his birthday in grand fashion as he scored six touchdowns and rushed for 333 yards in the Eagles' 76-35 victory over Chattanooga Christian.
* South Pittsburg: Wide receiver and defensive back Antonio Chubb didn't score a TD but had five catches for 85 yards in his first game back since suffering a broken hand almost a month earlier. The Pirates beat longtime rival and previously unbeaten Boyd-Buchanan, 26-10.
* Trion: Blake Bethune scored just once but gained 118 yards on 32 carries to carry the Bulldogs to a 21-14 win over Walker.
* Tyner: Bobby Hendricks gained 91 yards but the Rams found yards hard to come by and had a three-game win streak snapped by East Hamilton, 21-12.
* Walker Valley: Kelvin Wells rushed for 87 yards but was held out of the end zone as the Mustangs fell 42-0 to Bradley Central.