• Mini Computer Workshops for Busy People at 2 p.m. Monday at Chattanooga State Community College, 4501 Amnicola Highway. Attendees will learn to set up business templates for business communications. $39. Registration and fee are required. Call 697-3100 for more information and to register.
• Red Bank Council meets at noon Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, Merry Weather Drive. A Chattanooga State representative will speak on "Business Certificate Programs That Can Help Businesses Develop Their Staff." Lunch: $10.
• The Ooltewah and Collegedale Council meets at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. Pete Cooper of the Community Foundation will talk about "Challenges and Opportunities for Our Community."
• The Hixson Council meets at noon Wednesday at the North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Lunch: $10
• The North Hamilton County Council meets at noon Thursday at the Budweiser plant, 200 Shearer St. Kate Skonberg, volunteer coordinator with the Public Education Foundation, will speak on "Principal Leadership Academy & College Access Program." Lunch: $10.
• Business After Hours will be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Georgia Winery, 6469 Battlefield Pkwy.
For more information, contact Chrissy Nolan at 423.763.4375 or email@example.com.