• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Democratic lawmakers promised Friday to investigate a report that President Donald Trump directed his longtime lawyer and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, to lie to Congress about Trump's role in negotiating a Trump Tower in Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign.
One incident involved the president of the United States and one involved Kentucky high school students, but both cases found major media assuming the worst over the last several days and widely broadcasting news that wasn't true.