• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
No, Mr. President, it's not just liberal judges who keep blocking your agenda.
Democrats seeking their party's 2020 presidential nomination are already rushing to be the first to promote this or be against that, but former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has taken the game a bit far.