• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
Last week, you may have read that the Tennessee Valley Authority had a record year in 2018 for helping the Tennessee Valley land new economic development.
If you thought the semi-concessions by candidates for governor in Georgia and Florida and United States Senate in Florida were the last you'd hear of election wrangling until the 2020 presidential campaign gets cranked up, think again.