• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There would seem to be no rational explanation for why neither law enforcement nor the family of a man fatally shot by police in his own Rossville, Ga., home was notified to be in court recently when charges were dismissed against the 66-year-old woman who made a false report to 911 — bringing the police to the innocent man's home in first place.
The Trump administration announced earlier this month it wanted to establish a United States Space Force, a separate and distinct branch of the armed forces.