• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have the heartbreak of psoriasis. Shall I blame President Trump for that?
The problems we face today are caused by the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those...
"No Trucks This Lane," painted several places in the left lane of I-24 between I-75 and downtown has worked wonderfully....
Mr. Trump, my executive order to you, you're fired.
Barnum & Bailey closed their circus. It seems to me that somebody could reopen it by hiring the hopefully not...
Social Security is NOT an entitlement! We worked and contributed to it (not by choice, but law).
I am stumped. Why must we beg people to vote? Isn't it our duty as American citizens living in a...
Money being spent on these endless political TV ads could pay down the national debt.
Will the 2018 and 2020 elections again be decided by Russia? We know who Vladimir prefers.
I remember everything I did in college ... except when I was drunk.
Don't let election laws meant to deter you from voting keep you from casting your ballot. It's your right as...
Note to Bredesen and Blackburn: Did negative ads help Diane Black and Randy Boyd?