• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), 400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
People who are complaining about smaller tax refunds forget that they got a bigger paycheck all year.
Reading the anti-Trump rants I've decided the cumulative score of the first half of the Super Bowl is higher than...
Maybe it would be wise not to speak of snow a week in advance. Schools automatically canceled the next day.
Hard to believe the Trump support in Chattanooga. It is still just a redneck Southern town.
Best idea ever: Trump pardons "El Chapo." "El Chapo" can then write a check for $5.7 billion.
Build the wall! Build the wall! Build the wall! Now! Now! Now! Stand firm, President Trump!
Thanks, Mr. Trump, for making my government-employed daughter's Christmas not so jolly. Maybe she can send you the bills coming...
With the cost of expanding federal prison capacity to house Trump's cronies, there will be little money left to fund...
Holiday curmudgeons, if you can't handle the jollies of holiday shopping and Christmas music without complaining, stay home.
Rather than putting "Christ back in Christmas," I'd settle for putting Christ back in many so-called "Christians."
I have the heartbreak of psoriasis. Shall I blame President Trump for that?
The problems we face today are caused by the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those...