• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
FYI: I will not vote for anyone who invades my space with texts asking for my vote.
At least the Trump/Kim Jong Un meeting had one positive outcome. Trump alleviated North Korean hunger. Kim ate Trump's lunch.
If you lie enough and long enough, people will begin to believe.
Can you believe Trump met Putin in Helsinki without a reset button? What an amateur.
Now in charge of protecting our environment is a former coal industry lobbyist. Really! Take a deep breath. And hold...
Strike one: Court approves Trump travel ban. Strike two: Fed union dues now optional. Strike three: Trump to nominate Supreme...
Enough already. Democrat, Republican? Who cares? We the American people are the losers because both parties have forgotten that this...
We are constantly told if you don't vote you are not patriotic. So what is best for the country: vote...
Mueller's bogus wild goose chase finds nothing — despicable. Meanwhile, Trump keeps winning and haters keep whining — priceless!
Trump's brilliance is in taking a sow's ear, painting it and convincing others it is a silk purse.
Without free speech, without freedom to disagree, without fear of physical harm, America is doomed.
Beautiful, talented young woman marries prince. With articles focused on her race origins, it's no wonder racism stays in the...
Becoming a conservative evangelical is looking more attractive. They are tolerant of adultery, pornography and now have legalized sports gambling.