• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will 'dark money' buy Phil Bredesen?
In Sunday's "This Open Road" column, David Cook blithely states, "There's a floating island of plastic, larger than Mexico, in...
After reading story on the quandary created for politicians by the Pope's new teaching on capital punishment, I felt hopeful...
This letter is in response to another letter, "Check Your History; Republicans Unifiers."
Our country is based on the rule of law.
Early last month I locked my car with keys, cell phone and groceries inside.
Yep. We're really going to do it. Kill somebody with "malice aforethought." In under one week. Premeditated murder.
Some of today's youngsters are leaning toward socialism: free college, free Medicare, free everything, etc.
This is in response to the July 22 Life section review (page E1) of a book titled "Inspired: Slaying Giants,...
What do Diane Black, Bill Lee and Randy Boyd have in common?
I had to chuckle when I read the letter condemning Elizabeth Baker for organizing Stay With Hamilton County Schools.
This is a caution to people who pay a contractor, subcontractor or handyman before completion of work or a portion...
Greg Martin has served Hamilton County and District 3 with honor and distinction in various capacity over the years.
Chuck Schumer is desperately trying to take over the Senate so he can oppose President Trump's agenda at every turn.
Dear Sen. Alexander,
Chip Baker is the right choice because he is a strong supporter of public education.
As a voter and a constituent, I would like to remind you to do the job you were elected to...
We are now in voting season (early voting ends July 28; Election Day is Aug. 2).
I am a native Tennessean who grew up in Chattanooga.
Parents, students' respect will boost academics
Jenny Hill is a wonderful candidate for school board District 6.
As a resident of the Southside and living next door to the parking lot of Coyote Ugly, it will be...
I live in District 2 of Hamilton County. I voted for Elizabeth Baker for county commissioner. I ask the other...