* Name: Seven Lakes.
* Location: Nestled in the shadow of White Oak Mountain in Ooltewah, the neighborhood can be accessed by Georgetown-Ooltewah Road.
* Status: 13 homes available; 27 houses sold out of a planned total of 300. The clubhouse and pool are finished, and developers are putting the finishing touches on seven lakes that dot the community, some of which have fountains.
* Price: Starts at $169,000 for a single-level, two-bedroom, three-bath, 1,350-square-foot home and goes up to $349,900 for a four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath, two-story 2,600-square-foot home.
* Fees: $250 homeowners' association initiation fee; yearly dues of $250 to cover maintenance of lakes and fountains, the pool and clubhouse, gated entry and security system. Developers plan additional outdoor amenities including a playground and recreational area.
* Features: Craftsman homes feature granite, wood floors and custom cabinetry throughout. Most include an optionally finished bonus room over a two-car garage. Exteriors consist of stacked stone and Hardie siding.
* Amenities: Streetlights and mailboxes are provided by developers along a street flanked by two sidewalks. Each home in the gated community is tied into a closed-circuit security system with video monitoring at the front gate. The clubhouse has a kitchen, fridge and lounge area and is suitable for entertaining.
* Developer: Emerson Russell.
* Contact: Gail Hunter at 255-8757 or Geoff Ramsey at 227-5564.