* Chamber International Business Council's Holiday Celebration from 5:30- 8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17, at Bessie Smith Cultural Center, 200 E. MLK Blvd. The holiday celebration is Chattanooga's one-of-a-kind networking event that includes presentations of holiday traditions from Iran, Japan, Russia, Vietnam and more. Purchase tickets at http://bit.ly/2qM3NZj. Tickets not sold at the door.
* Southside Chamber Council Community Coffee from 8- 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Bluebird Row Apartments, 1348 Passenger St. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Dr. Matt Ryerson, president & CEO of the United Way of the Ocoee Region, will speak on the philosophy of giving. No cost.
* Hixson Business EXPO from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. $10.
* ChattaNewbies Holiday Gathering at Old Gilman Grill from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Old Gilman Grill, 216 W. 8th St. Register at http://bit.ly/2LOTcnP. No cost.
* East Ridge Chamber Council Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, at Local Coffee Of East Ridge, 5330 Ringgold Rd. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. $10.
* Holiday Business After Hours | Team Popp Dental from 5- 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, 4211 Hixson Pike. Register at https://conta.cc/36v7bXK. No cost.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20, at Jason's Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Rd. No cost.
* A Little Me Time in the Holidays: A Half Day Workshop from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave., Suite 108. This workshop by Liz Norrell is designed to help you reconnect to the truest parts of yourself, the things that are often buried under endless to-do lists and task-mastering. Register at thechattery.org. $35.
* Winter Solstice Market from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m Saturday, Dec. 21, at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave., Suite 108. Shop local and celebrate the official start of winter at the Winter Solstice Market. No cost.