* INCubator Without Walls from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21 at The INCubator, Founder's Room, 100 Cherokee Blvd. For Startup Week Chattanooga, join the INCubator for complimentary coworking + coffee. Register at http://bit.ly/2J01KH3. No cost.
* Startup Week: Talent Unleashed from 1-2 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21 at Moxy Chattanooga, Media Room, 1220 King St. Do you sometimes find it difficult to attract & retain the talent you need? Join to hear from a panel on how they unleash the unlimited amount of potential in their talent, and the creative approaches these companies take to stay competitive, build loyalty and improve the employee experience. Dr. Greg Harwood will moderate a panel discussion. No cost.
* NEW-trepreneur Bookkeeping from 2-3:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This information-packed class covers 10 of the most common bookkeeping mistakes and practical, efficient solutions to overcome them. Discounts on integrated apps and QuickBooks Online are available. The session is led by Lynn Talbott of HR Business Solutions. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* TNDOR Tax Workshop from 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at TN Department of Revenue, 2nd Fl. Conference Room, 1301 Riverfront Pkwy. Find out how to structure your business; what taxes are required, what to file, when to file and where to find help. SCORE and the Tennessee Department of Revenue will be sponsoring this event. Speaker: Lisa Rousseau, East Tennessee Regional Manager Taxpayer Services Division, TNDOR. Register at https://conta.cc/32szV1u. No cost.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at The Chattanooga Event Center, 2193 Park Dr. $12.
* DIY Website: What to Know from 2-3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Every business needs a website, but where do you start?This seminar, led by Erik McNair of McNair Media, will guide you through the various platforms you can use to create a website, how to pick the right platform for your business at its current stage, best practices and the power of Search Engine Optimization. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Ooltewah Collegedale Chamber Council Monthly Mixer from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22 at Springhill Suites, 8876 Old Lee Hwy. Join the Ooltewah/Collegedale Council for their monthly mixer, held on the 4th Tuesday of every month. No cost.
* Hit the Mother Lode from 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Tour the INCubator at the Hamilton County Business Development Center, the home of 50 startups. Register at http://bit.ly/2J14O5H. No cost.
* Ask a QuickBooks ProAdvisor / What's New in QBO from 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This will be a panel presentation, facilitated by HR Business Solutions. The speaker is Lynn Talbott of HR Business Solutions. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* 2019 Spirit of Innovation Awards from 5:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at The Signal, 1810 Chestnut St. The Spirit of Innovation Awards honor businesses that originated in the region and have potential to impact many people and inspire change either within one industry or across a broader spectrum. Register at chattanoogachamber.com/events.
* Enterprise Gateway Chamber Council Meeting from 8-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23 at Greater Chattanooga Realtors, 2963 Amnicola Hwy. Program: Hear about recent and upcoming business developments in Chattanooga from Dave Flessner, business editor at Chattanooga Times Free Press. $10.
* Export Boot Camp from 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 24 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This workshop is for any business that is in growth mode and is ready for, or thinking about, selling internationally. We will answer key questions such as "Is my business ready for exporting?" "How long until I see a return?" "Why should my business export?" and "How do I find customers?" Josh Brown and the Tennessee Small Business Development Center in Chattanooga and John Ordung of the International Trade TSBDC will speak. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Startup Week: Businesses Partnering with Education for Workforce Development from 10-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 24 at Miller Plaza, 850 Market St. Miles Huff of the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce will lead a panel discussion on how partnerships between businesses and education can create stronger alignment and improve effectiveness, development and performance. No cost.
* Small Business Orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 24 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. In this seminar, we will cover business entity options, tax registration, the importance of business planning, financing options and much more. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* INCubator Presents: Goldfinch of the Year Award 2019 from 7-9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24 at Waterhouse Pavilion, 850 Market St. Join the INCubator at the Chattanooga Startup Awards and celebrate the winner of the INCubator's Goldfinch of the Year Award. This award celebrates INCubator clients who have excelled in their industry and implemented innovative designs and strategies for growth No cost.
* YPC & SHRM + Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25 at INCubator, 3rd Fl., Renaissance Room, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Professional members of SHRM Chattanooga and the local Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management will discuss human resources issues, moderated by SHRM Chapter President Merri Mai Williamson. Register at http://bit.ly/32r8LIj. Members & Non-Members: $12
* Effective People Planning for Entrepreneurs and Everyone from 1-2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25 at Edney Building, 5th Fl., Accelerator Space, 1100 Market St. Eduity's Effective People Planning workshop will give you the insights and tools you need to get the work done. Part of Startup Week Chattanooga. Visit http://bit.ly/2ptUKuX for more information.
* Creating a 2020 Vision Board from 3-5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th S t. Learn how to put together a vision that will help you bring clarity and document goals that will give you constant inspiration as you journey through the next year. All supplies will be provided. Speaker: April Corbett, Upstate Mississippi. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
More on these events and other support for your business at chattanoogachamber.com.