* ONLINE: Paycheck Protection Program Q&A from 3-4 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31. This class will provide information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) in Q&A format. Attendees should come prepared with questions. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) in partnership with Elliott Davis. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400105. No cost.
* ONLINE: Member Orientation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1. Chattanooga Chamber (Zoom). Join via Zoom to learn more about your member benefits and what's going on at the Chamber. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArf--trzMvEtwCc9s2pPSFqJxUo4wYp-jx. No cost.
* ONLINE: North Chattanooga Council from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1. Join in to make connections within the community by participating in speed networking. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkfuGppjopHN3nvmYy9Hy6BrQ-n3bi9Lqo. No cost.
* ONLINE: Pick the Brain of an Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Sept. 2. In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask your business-related legal questions, such as: How should I structure my business? Would I benefit more as an LLC or Sole Proprietor? What should I be including in my contracts and partnership agreements? Hosted by the TSBDC. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400076. No cost.
* ONLINE: Experience Talks E-commerce from 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2. The INCubator is welcoming Southtree in September as our industry speaker for Experience Talks. The world has flipped upside down and businesses are navigating how to touch their customers ... without touching them. E-commerce is becoming the conduit for successful sales. Nick Macco from Southtree will share insights on how to become a savvier seller online. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMlfuuhpj0rH9K4lPt2Vq4w0bki63MFgfvE. In lieu of ticket sales, we ask that you purchase a gift card to support a local small business.
* ONLINE - Strengthen Your Personal Brand from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3. Are you unknowingly sabotaging your personal brand? Victoria Baylor is a personal branding expert and in this Q&A, she'll share how to strengthen your personal brand (image & reputation) and pinpoint three of the biggest blind spots that you must avoid to assure your business success. Presented by Bench Builders. Register at https://bench-builders.com/resources/webinars/. No cost.
* ONLINE: Downtown Council Meeting from 11 a.m. to Noon Thursday, Sept. 3. Join the Downtown Council via Zoom as they hear from Jeff Cheek with New Horizons Learning Group. He will share about the importance of maintaining positive company culture. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsd-CsqzMjGNW5JmXuInn5vDkBTMEeFdbG. No cost.
* ONLINE: Small Business Orientation from 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3. Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but don't know where to begin? Maybe you recently started a business but you're worried you may have missed a critical step? This class will cover: business entity options, how to get your business licenses, tax registration, planning and financing options. After attending this class, you will also have access to TSBDC counselors and other resources, including a startup checklist that will help ensure you are on the right track. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400077. No cost.
* ONLINE: Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 4. Consider attending this monthly networking event in Ooltewah to catch up with business connections. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIqd-mgrTkjHNJQrVUV1m_hHP73uhyd2WtI. No cost.