* Creating a Business Plan from 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This class is for those that have identified who, what, when, how and where they are selling, but need guidance with putting it on paper. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Red Bank/Signal Mountain Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at Red Bank Community Center, behind Erlanger, 3620 Tom Weathers Dr. Mimi Nikkel of Love's Arm will speak. $12.
* The Fear Factor: Eliminating Risk in Your Environment, presented by Logically from 4-6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at STIR, 1444 Market St. Register at bit.ly/37trrJo. No cost.
* Southside Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19, at Fountainhead Taproom, 1617 Rossville Ave. Join the Southside Chamber Council for their monthly Morning Joe. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19, at The Bridge at Ooltewah, 5901 Snow Hill Road. Darde Long, CEO & President of the Chattanooga Zoo, will talk about the Best Little Zoo in America. No cost.
* Hixson Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19, at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. Katherine Elverd, director of music therapy at UTC, will speak. $10.
* ChattaNewbies at Flying Squirrel from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19, at Flying Squirrel, 55 Johnson St. ChattaNewbies + Chattanooga locals to learn what is going on in #CHA. Register at facebook.com/chattanewbies. No cost.
* Money Mindset from 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19, at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave., Ste. 108. Learn about how to view the world from an abundance perspective vs. a lack perspective. Come ready to open your perspective and release the stigma around talking about money. Christina Wright of The Sustainable Soul will speak. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* Small Business Orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. In this class, we will cover business entity options, tax registration, the importance of business planning, financing options and much more. We will also provide a startup checklist and other resources that will ensure you are on the right track. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Amy Maxwell, public relations manager for the Hamilton County Office of Emergency Management, will speak. $10.
* Meet the Founders from 12-1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Tour the INCubator at the Hamilton County Business Development Center and find business resources in Chattanooga's entrepreneurial ecosystem. Register at conta.cc/38sazUL.
* Business After Hours | MBI Companies Inc. from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at MBI Companies Inc., 651 E. 4th St., Ste. 500. Register at conta.cc/3bzcwkd. No cost.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21, at Jason's Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Road. No cost.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.