* Name: Clumpies Ice Cream Co.
* Started: 1999
* Ownership: See Rock City Inc. since 2013
* Locations: North Shore (26 Frazier Avenue) and St. Elmo ( 2917 St. Elmo Avenue) and downtown (1401 Market Street) along with a mobile food truck.
* Products: Hand crafted, super premium high butterfat, micro batch ice cream in such flavors as Butter Pecan, Chocolate , Chocolate Chocolate Chunk , Coconut Almond Chunk, Coffee Toffee, Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, Espresso Chocolate Chunk, Firecracker, French Silk, Mint Chocolate Chunk, Pralines and Cream, Raspberry Sorbet, Strawberry and Vanilla Bean.
* Appeal: "We make everything that goes into our ice cream from the fudge and the caramel to the cookies and brownies in house by our own production team," says Doug Chapin, the company director. "Our mission is centered around guest service and experiences to make memories worth repeating. We want anytime that someone comes to Clumpies they have an incredible experience and we know ice cream is something that brings people together and makes them happy."
* Website: clumpies.com
From pellet ice and beer kegs to dogs and ping-pong, Chattanooga companies are looking for ways to keep employees happy and engaged