ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

The Supreme Court is not interested in your opinion. The members are not elected. They interpret the Constitution. Get a grip. States rights is where it happens. Vote.

Ladies, please! If you do not want a pregnancy, there are measures to take to not get pregnant. Try those options, not abortion.

How are men going to be held accountable for unintended pregnancies? No talk about that at all. Paternity=financial responsibility.

Raphael, do you think that Georgians want their tax dollars to pay for student loans? Not our responsibility.

How can a Georgia DA pledge to not prosecute abortion crimes? They don't get to pick which laws to enforce. Fire them. It's time.

Do we want to let every Tom, Dick and Harry into our country willy-nilly? Secure the border.

If you want to rid the country of the MAGA crowd, vote blue for the next three election cycles.

Just think of the thousands of babies' lives that will be saved in the last days of Biden presidency. Praise God for this.

"The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" is being remade, starring in order of the title, Liz Cheney, Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis. Release date: 2024.

Don't want illegals transported here. No jobs, no money, no housing. Ripe for criminal activity. Joe doesn't live in the valley with the majority.

Trump's maniacal lust for political power and money, along with his followers and enablers, will eventually destroy our tired, broken and sadly divided nation.

No one should make a decision about a woman's health but that woman and her doctor. Today's right-wing Republicans are nuts.

Congratulations, Tennessee legislators. Now when your 12-year-old granddaughter gets raped and impregnated by her drunken uncle, she'll be forced to give birth.

If the Supreme Court takes up an interracial marriage case, do you think Clarence Thomas will recuse himself? Not likely.

Are people like Gov. DeSantis and Gov. Abbott going to establish "concentration camps" for transgender and migrant children?

I'm not surprised that 71% of voters don't want Biden to run in 2024; however, this still leaves 29% of voters who support the current president's economic disasters.

Don't know one person moving to a blue state. Why is that, with all their liberal policies, high taxes, crime, homeless? Their policies don't work.

Hillsdale College's vision of schools, teachers and students is similar to that of the "Stepford Wives." Is that what Gov. Lee wants for Tennessee public education?

How messed up is Tennessee? Bill Lee, Blackburn, Hagerty and Fleischmann are seditionists but will be re-elected with 75% of the vote. Embarrassing.

Poor Weston Wamp; 65% of his own party voted against him. Now he wants to derail the Southside economic development project. Somebody call the waaambulance!

Too many questions about the Lookouts stadium project that we will have to live with for 30-40 years. Let the public weigh in, please.

The NFL needs to suspend Deshaun Watson for a least a year for his sexual mistreatment of 24 women.

Many drivers aren't using their turn signals when turning or changing lanes. Are you one of them? The motorist behind you needs to know what you are doing.

Imagine St. Jude Children's Research Hospital opening up an outpatient cancer center where the new stadium is going. Imagine not having to drive all the way to Memphis.

Next Article

The Rant


Previous Article

The Rant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT