Red Bank (10-1) will try to extend its run in the TSSAA Class 3A playoffs with a quarterfinal victory Friday night at Loudon (12-0). It's also a rematch of the teams that played for the Region 3 title on Nov. 1 at Red Bank.
Here are five players who could make a big difference for the visiting Lions as they try to earn a vengeance victory on the road for the second straight week.
1. Lucas Brown: The senior has been one of several two-way standouts for Red Bank this season. Brown has 57 catches for 1,043 yards to go with 11 total touchdowns and a team-high three interceptions. He has college offers from Kennesaw State, Tennessee Tech and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
2. Cam Bell: The junior end has been a run-stuffer this season for a defense that has allowed an average of just 2.7 yards per carry. Bell (6-foot-4, 220 pounds) leads the Lions with 14 tackles for loss and 23 quarterback pressures, and his five pass breakups rank second.
3. Lumiere Strickland: The junior running back and safety has scored 17 times on the ground this season, when he has averaged 5.7 yards per rush. Strickland is part of a talented secondary that has 14 interceptions this season.
4. Madox Wilkey: The senior quarterback completed 16 of 24 passes for 187 yards and rushed for 20 more yards and a touchdown in the hard-fought 21-14 win at Upperman last week. Wilkey has accounted for 18 scores this season and has averaged 177 passing yards per game.
5. Clark Lockerby: A senior linebacker, he leads the team with 113 tackles (84 solo) and is also tops in forced fumbles (four) and fumble recoveries (three). Lockerby had nine tackles (two for loss) and a forced fumble in last Friday's second-round win.