While Chattanooga police continue to investigate the June 5 shooting incident that resulted in three deaths and 14 injuries on McCallie Avenue, the Chattanooga Beer & Wrecker Board will consider violations of the city code by Mary's Bar & Grill, near where the incident happened.
Two people were shot and killed and another died after being hit by a car during the early-morning incident. On Thursday during its regular meeting, the board will consider five separate violations of city code, including:
- Offenses involving minors, loitering and gambling.
- Unauthorized use or consumption of beverages on premises.
- Use of premises not authorized by permit.
- Failure to use a landline telephone to report a disorder.
- Operating a disorderly place.
The board will also consider violations of the requirement to use a landline to report a disorder and operating a disorderly place against Westbound Bar on Station Street.