This story is developing and will be updated.
Chattanooga police have released the investigative file into a May domestic incident between Bobby and Lacie Stone.
Both Lacie and Bobby Stone told police they got into a fight over Bobby's claim that Lacie was having an affair with Mayor Andy Berke. Bobby Stone wanted to see Lacie's cellphone because he believed she was texting Berke, and they fought over the phone when she would not let him see it.
Lacie Stone works as an adviser to Berke. Both have denied the affair allegations.
The investigative file, released after the charges were dismissed in court, largely reiterates details that have already been disclosed in the case, but does shed some new light.
Here is a wrap-up of new details:
* Bobby Stone had blood on his shorts and his T-shirt was torn when police arrived at his home. He told police it was his own blood.
* Bobby Stone made a phone call in the back of a police car while on the way to the Police Services Center on Amnicola Highway to give a statement. "I made the mistake of calling Fred Fletcher, the police chief," he said in the call.
* Lacie Stone repeatedly told officers she was worried about her reputation and career and said she did not want to pursue charges.
* Lacie Stone spoke with police on the night of the incident, but then failed to show for a scheduled follow up interview. She later did meet with police.
* Lacie Stone told police her husband did check the texts on her phone and became irate when he couldn't find proof of an affair. She said he accused her of using an app to hide her communications.
Motion to dismiss Bobby StoneView
Stay with the Times Free Press for more on this developing story.